The following terms and conditions govern the use of the services provided on yt3dl.net and YT3 application.
1. The use of yt3dl.net is subjected to German law with the following modifications and explanations to be considered.
2. yt3dl.net must only be used for private purposes, any commercial use of yt3dl.net is strictly forbidden.
3. It is only allowed to access content which was uploaded to the hosting platform (for example YouTube) by an authorised third party. The user is obliged to check respective rights concerning the content.
4. Accessing content that infringes any right in any other way is strictly forbidden. It is forbidden to convert videos that are not publicly available. In case a third party right is already violated by downloading the content, the user bears complete responsibility for this as he started the processing of the data in question.
5. It is the only purpose of yt3dl.net to create a copy of downloadable online-content for the private use of the user ("fair use"). Any further use of the content transmitted by yt3dl.net, particularly but not exclusively making the content publicly accessible or using it commercially, must be agreed upon with the holder of the rights of the respective downloaded content. The user bears full responsibility for all actions related to the data transmitted by yt3dl.net. yt3dl.net does not grant any rights to the contents, as it only acts as a technical service provider.
6. yt3dl.net only provides the technical service. The user carries full responsibility for checking the legitimacy of his use of yt3dl.net. yt3dl.net does not take liability towards the user or any third party for the permissibility of downloading content through yt3dl.net.
7. Should individual provisions of these present terms and conditions be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions.